Monday, March 27, 2017




3/20/17

Eden For Life!!!

haha I feel like that little hedgehog on ice age that said I was born in this hole and I will die in this hole hahahaha with this next transfer I will have 6 months here in Eden haha yep I am staying here but my companion Elder Salazar is headed off to Machala. and I am getting a different companion his name is Elder Arroyo.
but I forgot my letter at home so I don’t have a big letter to send to you guys but everything is good we had someone come to church this week his name is Kevin Baus he is awesome! he has a baptism date for the 15th of April which is sweet!! haha
this week we also went to the temple and then we had a district meeting with president I love president Moreno he is awesome!!!
I absolutely love serving here haha Ecuador is amazing! and I am never going to forget all the people here!! I love you guys and hope you all have a great week! 

Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment