Monday, March 27, 2017



3/6/17
5 months!!

Wow as of yesterday I have been out 5 months here in the mission!! that’s just nuts haha it blows me away!! but at the same time it’s pretty legit! haha 
this week was really short but it was good! haha we got to meet with a bunch of our investigators and work with them! 
We got to have zone conference like I said last week but it was just really cool one thing that I love is from the Liahona from January I think was a talk about keeping focused on what is really important in the church like the basic doctrines! and how important it really is to know that basic stuff and live them everyday!!! 
I absolutely love this Gospel and the opportunity to serve the Lord! I love you guys and thank you so much for all of the support!!! 

Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment