Friday, February 17, 2017

2/13/17
        
Hey sorry for the short Email!

So today we went to Isla Santay! so i wasn't able to write you guys a letter but i just wanted to say that with me everything is perfect! i as a little sick this week but now I'm all good! its still raining but i love the coolness haha
So i just want to share a little spiritual experience. We we talking to a old investigator and (my comp is a little serious) and he asked him why are you so dang serious? hahaha and then he said something i will never forget!!
He said ¨Tu sonrisa es la guía para tu cuerpo y mente ¨
or in English its a smile is a guide to your body and mind and its so true. maybe we are sad of serious or having a hard time but if we learn to smile more we can have a positive outlook on everything in life!! I love to be happy and i will do anything to be happy haha well not anything hahahha but you know what i mean! haha i hope you guys do the same!!! haha i love you guys! and please just smile :)
two of my favorite hymns ha
You can make the pathway bright 
savior,redeemer of my soul
Elder Bigelow

I love you guys!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment