Friday, February 17, 2017

1/9/17

Vacunas, divisiones y lluvia!!!!

Wow this week was great haha first off we had to get vacunas ( vaccines) so i got like a 3 inch needle in my arm haha but i got to see Elder bowser and Elder meckighan again which is always awesome! haha and then later that day we got a phone call from the assistants to the president saying that we were going to have divisions!!!!!! which freaked me out haha but i was with Elder Paim! He is from Brasil from where Rhet served his mission! but he is sooo awesome and I learned a ton from him haha i was super glad we had divisions that day and then.. RAIN!!!! it rained a lot this week and i loved it! haha like i wish it could rain everyday here it would be soo nice!! 
i heard it rains a ton in Cuenca...... i may be praying to go there.......
haha but everything is awesome in our area and my companion is teaching me a ton! i am so glad that Elder salazar is my companion haha it will be a sad day when me or he has to leave!!!! 
Well my spiritual thought is in my letter this week haha so read it!! haha just know i love all of you guys and i am thankful for your examples! just keep on sharing the gospel!!! with your friend and neighbors they need it... there salvation is at stake!!!! haha Well just know I'm good haha Ecuador is the place to be right now.... obviously!!!
                 
Elder Bigelow 

No comments:

Post a Comment