Friday, February 17, 2017

2/6/17

I'm not a baby!!!

Hey everyone
So we got transfer news and i am staying here in Eden with Elder Salazar! which i am pretty stoked because there is a lot of work to do here and i kinda want to do it hahhaha i absolutely love Eden. I mean its crazy and sketchy and the people here are dorks but its legit i love it!!
So this week I we had exchanges and i went with Elder Gaytan, he is awesome and i was super glad i was with him i learned soo much!!! He is a great leader!! 
But sad to say my other zone leader is going home because he finished his mission! he was awesome!!! 
I hope everything is just awesome in your guys lives hahah here is incredible and i don't want to be anywhere else!! 
Ecuador is my life!!
ohh and by the way I'm not a newbie anymore haha now I'm old!!
my spiritual thought is in my letter!!
love you guys!! 

Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment