Monday, November 21, 2016

11/21/16

My first epic week in Ecuador!

So I don’t have a ton of time but I will say as much as I can! first off HOLY CRAP haha I am in Ecuador!! it’s amazing though I really love it! I have and amazing trainer his name is Elder Salazar and he is from Ecuador! he is such a hard worker and I am blessed to have such a great trainer! 
I am in the area of Eden its right in Guayaquil! it is tiny but there is sooo much work to do here we are constantly teaching and talking to people it’s great! I am so blessed to be out here on a mission I love it! so the craziest thing that happened this week is some dude ran up to us and started asking for like clothes and stuff it was sketchy haha so we gave him and mango and left! hahahahaha we have 3 progressive investigators! they are really cool people and I am so excited to talk with them about the gospel! 
I know this is exactly where the lord wants me and I love it!! haha the food is great and I love the people here!!! thank you for all of your support! I love you guys!!!
"have I done any good"
Elder Bigelow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment