Wednesday, November 9, 2016

11/2/16


Wow I am at the start of week 5 and it feels like I just got here yesterday!!! So last Wednesday we got 2 new districts in our zone and they are super fun! haha so there is an elder in one of the new districts and his name is Elder Hall and he is cousins with Issac and Noah Atkins in Alaska!!!!! hahaha which was waaayyy weird to find out!!! But this week has just been normal like usual haha just hanging out and teaching investigators!! haha we taught this lady named Ivette last week and that was a really fun experience because she was like a legit investigator! haha but she never followed up on our commitments and like actually did them! haha 
Funny story for the week sop hermana Dobson one of the sisters in my district got a package. and inside the package was blow up balloon lightsabers!! so like one morning for like 1 hour we just had lightsaber battles in our classroom!!!! it was sooo fun! hahaha and then our teacher came in and I yelled luchame and I threw him a lightsaber hahaha it was hilarious!!!! I love our teachers!! so one of my teachers name is cade parker haha we have the same first name! it’s legit!!!
So last night we had another Devotional and we did the choir again and the song we sang was praise to the man! it was amazing! I felt the spirit so strong while we were singing that song!!! but the coolest part ever was that we were singing to Russel M Nelson!!!!!!!! it was amazing to be able to listen to him speak last night and I learned so much form it! 
This week my testimony has grown a ton on prayer and the atonement! we had a super spiritual time in class where we watched the because of him video in Spanish and I understood the whole thing and it was amazing!! I felt the spirit so strong that this was true and that I was supposed to teach people in Ecuador about our Savior in the Spanish language :) it’s just great!!! and then prayer because our whole district has been having crazy struggles the beginning of this week and I know that the only way I got through it was pray and relying completely on my Heavenly Father.
Well I want you guys to know I love you all! and I miss you guys! but I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else in the world!!! I hope everyone has a great week and remembers our savior!!!
Elder Bigelow
"En El Pueblo de Sion" or "in our lovely Deseret" it’s like the best hymn in Spanish ever!!! haha it’s fun to sing!

oh and when you get the chance look up the because of him video!! it’s legit, and then watch it in Spanish because it’s even better that way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment