Monday, November 21, 2016

11/13/16

I'M READY

Wow, this MTC experience has just flown by its super crazy!! I absolutely love this place and it’s honestly hard to leave but I am sooooooo ready for this! I honestly have not been able to sit still all day and my stomach has been like crazy in all my meetings today! haha but I am so ready! It was so hard saying goodbye to everyone in my zone though!! Like I love them all soo much! There were definitely tears shed!!!! One of the hardest things was saying goodbye to my teachers! They are amazing and I really am super grateful for everything they have done for me! I am totally gonna come visit them when I get back they rock!!!!
It’s gonna be rough saying goodbye to my comp Elder Manua.... I love him! We have become so dang close!!! But I will see him after the mission!!!
soo my teacher told me something this week Hermano Parker, he said that I should come at everything with a happy attitude like when you get a door slammed in your face or when someone calls you a name just get right back up and keep going with the best attitude porque that is super important and the Lord with bless us!!!


IM READY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment