Tuesday, January 3, 2017

12/19/16

FELIZ NAVIDAD

Hey Everyone!!! Things are great here! It has been like a super crazy week! haha but if you guys read my letters you will definitely know why!!!! Hahaha So I just have to say I love Ecuador hahaha it’s really weird and has its problem but it’s my home now and it’s great!! I don’t want to be anywhere else right now!!! Haha
So I had the opportunity to be a wise man in a nativity this week and I am so grateful for that opportunity! I know that my Savior lives and that he is the only path that we can return to live with our father!!! Este Evangelio es todo para mi! yo amo mi Salvador y yo sé que nosotros podemos vivir juntos en el renio celetial despues este vida!!! You guys are awesome don’t ever forget the Lord in your life!!!! Oh and I can’t wait to talk with my fam next week it’s gonna be legit!!1 hahaha we are still on for 2 so I will see you guys soon :)
Jesus es mi luz!
(the lord is my light) haha
I love you all
Elder Bigelow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment