Tuesday, January 3, 2017

1/2/17

2017!!!!!WOOHOO

Haha I really don’t know why it’s such a grand thing it’s a new year but everyone here haha that is like they day they live for! Haha it’s pretty hilarious! But things are just great here I’m working hard and we can see our fruits we got 2 new baptism dates this week!! Haha I went on exchanges with Elder Terrones and he was super helpful!! Haha
So my spiritual thought for this week is for all of the guys reading thing email haha and it is in 2 Nephi chapter 1 verse 21. My question is the same as a dying prophet Lehi are you a man!?!?! 
Haha I absolutely love this scripture the words that Lehi chose to say to lamen and lemuel to be better is wake up and be men!! Sometimes we think of being a man as just not being chicken but its more it’s all about the priesthood and our responsibilities!! Are you doing your home teaching? Are you visiting the sick? Are you doing everything in your power to bless the lives around you? ARE YOU A MAN? Haha 
I love you guys thank you for your prayers! I pray for all of you every day!! 
Elder Bigelow

Be still my soul ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment