Friday, October 28, 2016

10/26/16

Man everything here is going by so dang fast!!!! It has just been the same thing every week! but its super fun! so i got some news! i am getting a new companion today!!! haha so there is an elder that his district left this past week and he had some medical things to check on so he had to stay and i get to be his companion!!! So at first i was really bummed that i was leaving my trio and i didn't want to change companions because i loved my trio! but the branch president asked to meet with me last night and he started to tell my why he choose me to be his companion and i felt the spirit soooo strong that this was right and i needed to be with him! He said some really personal things about me that i have no clue how he knew, it must have been the spirit! so i am ready and excited to be Elder Harris companion! 
Things here are so fun i love my teachers! they are super fun!!! so this week we actually got to teach real investigators, we taught this lady called Diana and it was actually really really hard! she asked some hard questions!!! and it took us a while to answer but we will be prepared for our next lesson haha
So i just want to let everyone know at home that i am a beast at 4 square!!! it is amazing!! i can basically beat our whole zone haha That is one of the highlights of my day is going and destroying at 4 square!!!
last night we had bret k nattress from the seventy the one who spoke this last conference and all he talked about was Christ!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I absolutely loved it!! remember the story that jeffry r holland told about the brothers that went climbing and there was a ledge that they couldn't get over or go down so the one brother gave the little brother a boost and he decided he was going to jump and we he jumped all he felt was loose sand! We watched that story and the whole time that i was listening i thought of all the times in my life i was like that boy that tries it for myself and i have nothing to hold on to! and then his little brother grabs his hands and saves him! then elder nattress said that we could be the boy that saves his brother because we are representatives of Jesus Christ and we can save those investigators and i was bawling!! hahaha but is so true and it makes me soo happy! i am so ready to be out there teaching the people of Ecuador! 2 districts in our zone left for there missions monday and it made me sad but made me so excited to be out there teaching!! I love this gospel and I know that my Redeemer lives!!! i cant deny it! 
have a great week everyone!!! 
"you can make the pathway bright" 
Elder Bigelow

No comments:

Post a Comment